Monday 27 April 2009

My Experience of Kerala Trip(1)

My Experience of Kerala trip!

March 20, 2009
6:30pm

For me the much awaited Kerala trip began when I received a call from Chandan. I had to go to Kengeri Satellite Town’s post office stop, which was my pick up point. I messaged Prem & Uttam to come there.
I was the first to reach there. Prem, Uttam and Menaka joined me. Kalavathi (kala) was updating me where they were. After waiting for a while, the mini bus arrived. We kept our bags in the dikki, and rushed towards the door. Pandey (prem) was the first to get in but couldn’t manage to find the window seat. Kiran adjusted a window seat for me. Kala had reserved seat for Menaka. So Uttam had to sit with Girish (Giri). I was very glad to see Sharath (Scary). Kiran and Giri got down to purchase playing cards. Within a short while we left Kengeri Satellite Town. Messages were rushing to my cell to wish me a happy journey as I was running short of free messages.
As soon as Kiran and Jayanthi started playing cards, the driver switched off the lights. Giri collected Rs 500 from everyone as the driver stopped the bus for fueling.

Enjoyment was at its peak as we started to play Anthakshari. The first 3 seats of both the rows made a team and the last three made another. Vishwanath (vishwa) and ranjini were putting us into trouble by giving the word ‘la’. We had our dinner in kamat Upachar, Ramanagar and continued our game. Pandey and Uttam joined us with good library of hindi Songs. I tried to cheat by Googling the songs but couldn’t find any song. We continued playing till we reached Nanjanagud. Then everyone was tired.
Then I, Abdul and Kiran started teasing Kusuma by saying ‘Roti Kuruma’. Then she couldn’t stay quiet. She started calling me, MLA, MP and Karwar. Abdul as Yentu(8) and Kiran as KG. the photo session began in Gundlupet when driver was having tea. One of my photo captured by maheshwari entertained all. Because in that photo, the shadow of my lips had fallen on my teeth and it was captured as if my teeth is missing.
Slowly everyone started to sleep. Sitting on the seat Giri and pandey were discussing about politics. Everyone else was silently sleeping which forced me to sleep and was the end of the day for me.
To be continued.....

No comments: