Saturday 18 October 2014

Har ek friend Zaroori hota hai....

Hi friends.


This story is about by friend-classmate in Karwar. Though I am not in touch with him now, I would not pull out his name here. especially after Sakshi Gupta incident.

He was a movie lover. Even during school days, he used to watch 2 movies every week at the cinemas. He was too good at physics and mathematics. unlike others, he would never mug up things. There was one bad thing about him. He used to speak things without thinking about it.
"Dimag mein aaya, Bol diya." types.

This happened 9 years back when I was doing my 2nd PU  (12th Standard) in Karwar.

After attending the first class at 8am, we had a session break for 10 mins. I just came out of our class and was walking along the corridor.

I heard someone calling out my name.
Friend: Vishal... Vishal....
Me: Um? Ya what happened?
Friend: I wanted a help.
Me: Ya tell me... what help do you want?
Friend: I need some money. I thought you will be having. So I came to you.
Me: Ya tell me. How much do you want?
I put my hand into my shirt pocket. It was those days when we were not having wallets. At the max we used to have 100 bucks.
Friend: I need 5 lakh rupees.
I was SHOCKED!!!! Then I smiled.
Me: Ha ha... Early morning joke?
Friend: I am serious. I need money.
I knew about him and his craziness.
Me: From where should I give you so much money. See I have only 100 rupees note in my pocket. By the way why do you need such a huge amount.
Friend: Nothing much, I want to spend the entire money. Should spend money in life.
I couldn't understand whether I had to bang my head or had to break his head.
Me: You do one thing, Go to nearby State Bank, Take a loan, Spend the money.
Friend: I would have done that. But the problem is, If I take a loan, I should pay back right.!!!! 



Which means, If he borrows from friends, He shouldn't pay it back.

I just banged my head and walked into the classroom.




Dear friend,
Wherever you are, hope you are spending your money.




No comments: