Saturday 3 July 2010

My experience of kerala trip 4(b)

Cntd.

We stopped in a place for lunch. After our lunch we began our journey again and within 15 mins our tyre got punctured. We had to get down. Luckily there was a house there and we all went and sat there. Pandey was helping the driver and the cleaner to get the tyre ready. Kala and jayashree were playing with stones. Abdul joined them saying that it was a 'bachcha' game. Chandan, pooja and a few were playing cards. The funniest thing was when the house owner saw us there. I think he didn't understand wat was happening. People playing cards on veranda of his home, few people listening songs and laughing loudly. He came to us and asked something in malayalam. We just showed him our bus. He understood the matter and gave a smile. We replied him with a smile. Well smile has no language.:-). I was tired and i slept.


When i woke up i was sweating badly and bus had stopped to get the puncture patched up. I was 6.30pm. We were supposed to reach calicut by that time. But we were no where close to the beach. Bus started to move. Kusuma sat next to me. We chatted continuously for 3hours. It was 9.30 when we stopped for food. Hotel Saravana bhavan. We were looking at the menu, abdul came running to our table. His face looked like he came there to show something special. Yes there was something special. In the hotel menu, there was an item called 'jai kuruma'. We began saying jai to tease kusuma.:). After the food, i slept off and we reached calicut at 2am. When i woke up chandan started complaining that i didn't give him enough place to sleep.:).


We were late, so we had to go to a bigger lodge which was expensive. We got a big room. It was a 4 bed room. I, scary, chandan and karthik decided to stay together. It was already 3am and our business boy Scary was watching business channel CNBC. We scolded him and told him to sleep. My bed and scary's bed was attached.


Nearly at 4.30pm I felt that something was on my body. I was feeling a weight of 40-50kgs on my body. When i opened my eyes i saw it was scary who was hugging me and sleeping. I didn't understand what to do. I just pushed him to his bed and slept.


...End of day 4:-). Travelled a lot.

No comments: